Join the LCYRs
Are you a young person in high school, or 18 to 40, looking for a way to make a difference in your community, but don’t know where to look? The Lake County YR’s might be the group you’ve been looking for...
Ask yourself some questions:
- Are you looking to be a part of something to bring innovative and lasting value to your community?
- Does politics interest you, but don’t like being pressured about it?
- Are you unsure about politics, but want to see what’s out there in a relaxed and casual setting?
- Are you someone who feels that because you’re young, older generations too often brush off your input?
- Do you enjoy events like BBQs, concerts and game nights?
- Do you like to volunteer?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, or something similar, the Lake County YR’s welcome you to stop by one our meetings or events.
Our group is a new style of organization that isn’t just another social club, but a group that adds value, insight and investment in the future of our generation through fun events, community service and being active in the political process.
Keep an eye on this page to find out about volunteer opportunities, internships and scholarships through the Lake County YR’s and our affiliates.
Question? Contact Us: LakeCountyYRs@gmail.com
Please fill out the form below so we can add you to our contact list and notify you of our upcoming events: